Memory Cards – Three types
It is very important to keep our data trackback in storage now a days. As there are even chances that if any business fails to back up the important data and information, it could simply result in losing your work, let your clients and customers and also can lead in wasting your company’s money too. Well, to avoid this situation, it is advisable of to keep and store your important data in your memory card. People might need more amount of data backup for storing their important information of the company. The role of memory card comes into account. You can store your important files, data and information in your memory card so that whenever you miss out your important docs you can take the help of memory card your your back up.
Even there are different means that has changed over the years for saving the information. Few years ago, use of magnetic chips was made for storing huge files and information. Though it was very easy and simple of storing the data but there were chances of losing the data too. Well, it simply needed hard work for storing the data and keeping them safe. For storing more of your backup data, you might also need the help of CDs, Zip disks, memory cards and memory sticks if the data is more. All of this storage device takes minimal amount of expenditure and is fast in functioning.
Well, memory card is a small device that is sued for stocking the backup information and data that is important. Even, there are many and varied alternatives are available in memory cards like computer flash or CF, Flash memory cards, Secure Digital or SD cards and SanDisk cards are certainly some of its examples. Memory card is used for storing back up like music, texts, movies, videos and pictures. Even, there are other types of memory cards available like Memory Stick, Smart Media Cards and Multi Media Cards. Are you waiting for me to offer you with the pros and cons of memory cards? Here are some of its important benefits and disadvantages that should be kept in mind while buying a memory card!
Pros of memory card:
- Well, memory card has nonvolatile memory that helps in keeping the data intact and stable on the card. The data stored in the memory cards are not needed to refresh periodically and there is no threat of losing the data too!
- They do not offer noise while working on.
- It needs fewer amounts for power for working.
- The memory cards are highly portable that can be carried from one place to another.
- There are many different ratios available in the storage option.
- For cost effective option, one can make the use of larger sized memory cards too.
Cons of memory cards:
- There are more chances of breaking the small device. It is nice and delicate that is needed to be cared carefully.
- They can easily get smashed, misplaced or lost from its place.
- There are chances that the memory card can get affected or gets corrupted due to any electronic device.
Must have phone accessories
That one thing which we always carry with us and use the most in today’s time is our phone. We might give our closets keys to our dear one but we will not give our phone’s password to them, now you see our phone is that important to us. When something is that important, you need to care for it also. When you are dressing up for a party, just a good dress is not enough, you will want to have good shoes, good bag, good perfume and several other things which can complement with your dress. You will also have that same feeling with your phone. Having just a phone is not enough; you also need to have accessories which can complement with your phone. There are several must have phone accessories. These must have phone accessories will make the experience of using your phone more good or in other case you will not be able to stay without having those must have phone accessories. These must have phone accessories are very basic but still you would want to have them. Here is a list of some of them.
If you have some really use of your phone then you will be in constant fear that your phone will leave you in the urge and you cannot afford to lose that as it affects you a lot. In this case you can have an external battery for your use. These are like the cells which can charge your phone for four or five times. These smaller cells are easier to carry and use. It can fit in your pocket and has the capacity to charge any phone in the market.
If you are a music lover and want to rock your feet on rock music or you like to watch videos while travelling then nice headphones is a must have phone accessory. This can be one of your daily use gadgets. You will definitely have earplugs with your phone but they are not much loud and will not last much. The real satisfaction lies in using good headphones.
Your phones screen is one of the most delicate part of your phone and however careful you are, there will be chances where you cannot be careful and would drop your phone. Repairing a broken screen can be quite costly and you want to bear that cost and hence it is advisable to install a glass screen protector on your phone. This is must have phone accessory and must apply this before even you start to use your phone
You will have some drops, spills or kids using your phone and these are some of the basic reasons of damaging your phone. Now you cannot avoid these situations from happening but you can have cover when these things happen. Having a nice protective phone case will save your phone from many damages, spots and spills and is among the must have phone accessory.
Increased Broadband Speed
Well, we might all have faced this situation of power broadband speed. There’s nothing more annoying than the low speed of the broadband. If you observe your broadband suddenly slowing down its speed, while you’re working or watching something really interesting on internet. Here are certain tips on making your internet increasing the broadband speed. Bring back the broadband speed by following the tips stated below:
Broadband speed increasing tips:
- First thing you should perform is to check the speed of your broadband. Make sure that the speed of your broadband is okay that is suitable to your computer. If you haven’t already performed this thing, make the use of a speed tester for measuring the level that on which speed your broadband connections is running.
- Observe the difference and work on it ahead. If you’re using an old version of broadband, it simply will turn up your broadband speed to be slow. Even, there are updates being made all the time to the browser you’re using. So, it’s always advisable of using latest browser and updates so that your broadband speed can easily match up with your computer.
- If the browser is outdated, t will simply take a long time for loading, surfing and downloading anything. It’s advisable of switching over to another browser of you observe the browser is no more being accepted any of the sites. Even, repositioning your router to any other place in your home or office is another solution that might result in increasing the speed of your broadband.
- If you’re having any wireless connection router, make sure to place it somewhere else that can help you in increasing its speed. It’s advisable of placing to any of the area where you can observe the signal to be high. Don’t place to any of the area where you observe more distraction towards the signal.
- If possible avoid any barriers between the computer and the router. But, basically, it’s advisable of positioning the router to a height. Another tip that can prove helpful to you is by checking any of your Wi-Fi settings. As there are many different settings that can simply affect the signal and the connection power of your broadband.
- Adjust your Wi-Fi setting for enjoying the best speed of your broadband. If you observe different connections of your neighbor interfering your broadband speed, make manual changes for increasing the speed of your broadband. Make such a password that is difficult to crack. It’s advisable of using both the alphabetical letters as well as the numerical in your password. If the password is secured, no one can beat up with the speed of your broadband because no one can now is able to hack your password and connect their computer.
- Even, there are many applications that consume more of broadband; it’s advisable of avoiding such application for enjoying the better speed. This type of applications simply results in running the computer at a slower speed. Even, there are chances that you won’t realize that the application is consuming more of your broadband.
Protecting your touch screen
In today’s time smart phones and tablets are available with very tough and even very much scratch resistant and come with touch screen panels. In many of today’s touch screen phone, there is corning gorilla glass which is very tough material for protecting your touch screen. It will protect your glass from getting scratched and cracked. It’s very important that you take proper care of your touch screen to make it long lasting. You cannot use your phone recklessly or else it can damage your screen and break it leading to replace it which can be really costly. To help you care for your phone and protect your touch screen, here are some of the tips and tricks to guide you.
Be careful while using tools
Most safe tool for operating your touch screen is your fingers only if not fingers then you can use stylus which comes with your phone. Say for example galaxy note 3 has a stylus with it and you can use it on your screen for operating it. In case of Sony Xperia Z Ultra have a pencil and it allows use of pencil on your screen. Well make sure it is allowed only on specified devices and you cannot use it on all.
Get alert about its limits
Try and don’t let your touch screen come in the contact with any other electrical things. Many people have misconception that magnet will cause damage to your phone, which is clearly a misconception only as magnets not at all damage your phone. The only which magnet does to your phone is it mess up built in magnet sensor which is basically used for compassing all the apps.
Make sure you don’t give your phone electrostatic discharges. This will cause a sudden surge of electricity between two connected electrical devices. This can definitely cause your touch screen to work inappropriately. This will happen if you place your phone nearby any device which is isolated from ground which can conduct electricity.
This is very obvious thing to protect your touch screen. Make sure to not to tap your phone with any sharp thing or make sure to not to bang it anywhere for making it work if it is not working properly. Your phone is not like your old TV. For protecting your touch screen, you have to calm and composed while using it. Make sure you don’t get very much excited while playing candy crush and apply extreme pressure on your phone. This can really damage your touch screen.
Have you ever heard burn in? This is what happens when you are leaving your phone idle and not using it and even not turning off its display for a long period of time. Hence make sure to not to leave your phone idle for too long period of time to save your phone from burn in.
Increase in your Android Phone’s Battery Life
Varied and ample of technology, system and drives are upgrading day by day. Most of the companies are behind launching their best piece of technology in the form of smart phone. They are well powerful to use but unfortunately, they are supported with endless battery life. In fact many of us might be enlighten by the battery charged whole night is sufficient enough for whole day. But, sadly it sometimes isn’t what we are in need of. There are number of things and factors that are used by different companies for changing the look, appearance by making it look even thinner, brighter screens, even larger screens, more software benefits, upgraded version of quod core processor and many other things are increasing the interest of people for buying it.
But, there’s nothing more interesting towards increasing the battery life. But, there’s nothing to worry about because there are certain things you can perform. By performing it, you can simply boost your android phone’s battery life. Try out these tips for exercising and noticing the boosting of your android phone’s battery life.
Android phone’s battery life boosting tips:
- Try to find out, which application is sucking most of your battery life in your android phone. Start by navigating to the settings and see to the battery organizer chart. It’ll simply show you the breakdown of application consuming the most of the battery out of your android phone.
- If you observe the application that your barely even use is consuming more of the battery, simply uninstall it or turn off the featuring effects of that application. Reduce the use of Facebook, twitter, emails from your android phones.
- Reduce their polling frequency for noticing any change in your better consumption. If you’re not fond of any hardware radio on your phone, it’s advisable of shutting it of right away. There are chances that it might increase and consume more of battery life from your android phone.
- Turn off your GPS, Wi-Fi, or LTE that you observe on in your android phone. They consume most of the battery because it also needs a constant flow of internet. As it is a location based application, access over internet is constant. It might drain up your battery life to a faster extend than you’ve thought of.
- If you’re android phone is supplied with the feature of power saving mode, make the use of that application for saving on the batter life in your android phones. Extreme or ultra-power saving mode is a beneficial key that respectively limits the use of texts, web browsing, Facebook and even the phone calls.
- Even it can last for few remaining percentage for extending up to 4 to 5 hours more. It’s advisable of trimming the applications running behind your background. Many a times, we don’t know which applications are running and this results in simply draining the battery life of your android phone. Clear the RAM for 2 to 3 times a day for enjoying the speed as well as the longer durability of battery life in your android phones.
Phone with good camera
There was a time when people use to see battery life and durability of phone. These should be the basic and most important factors in phone. This is now changed a lot. Today’s generation is photo maniac and one of the most important factors they search in their phone is great camera. Cameras in your smartphones have also become very smart and you get amazing pictures that you don’t even feel the need of actual camera. In a way phone is taking place of cameras. Phones with great camera has several features which have greatly improved quality images taken by the smartphones having OIS (optical image stabilization), bright lenses, large sensors and optical zoom features making smart phones even advanced for photography. The photographic capacities of smartphones have become a big point for selling. Many of the premium smartphones also have feature of shooting raw photos so that you can have total control of image processing. If you are also photo maniac and love taking pictures and considering a new phone having this quality, here is a list of phones having great camera.
This phone is having 12 megapixel of rear camera. This phone also has dual pixel quality with a bright 1.7 aperture. This phone possess a quad HD screen for having a crystal clear view and it has a capacity to capture 4K video along with 8 megapixel still when it is there on the video mode. This phone with great camera is waterproof and dustproof till the depth of 1.5m for a time period of 30 minutes. It also has the ability of expanding its memory by inserting a micro SD card and a tough gorilla glass on your screen and also on the backside of the phone. This phone with great camera is perfect for those people who would like to get out and take plenty of images despite of the type of weather. The operation speed of this phone with great camera is also very impressive and its volume button can also be used as shutter button.
This phone with great camera has 23 megapixel, f2.0 camera on back and 5 megapixels in the front for selfie. This phone also have the capacity of capturing 4K videos which is perfect for those who loves taking videos and photos. The size of phone is 5 inches in height and it is 2.55 inches in width. This phone with great camera is dust proof along with being water proof. The battery of this phone lasts for approximately 2 days. This phone is great for those who loves photography but are very much conscious about the size of the phone.
This phone with great camera is placed in the middle of the Moto x style and Moto G in the current smartphone range of Motorola. It has 21 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera having a display of 5.5 inch.
Prepaid Calling Card benefits
In today’s time, people are seen spending more time talking on phones, rather than talking in front. There are any friends and family we want to talk for about what is going on in their life and also many business associates with whom we want to discuss the projects and the deals. And prepaid calling cards are best suitable for those people who spend most of their time in calling people. Prepaid calling cards helps in offering a great way to us for calling people from almost any telephone and from anywhere in the world. Prepaid calling cards are basically introduced in the year 1970 and are now widely used by almost each and every part of the world. There are different benefits of prepaid calling cards that help the person in using it with ease.
Prepaid calling card benefits:
- Prepaid calling cards are helpful in offering low cost and helps in simplifying the ways of dialing long distance calling. It is also beneficial for the users in the case of emergency. Prepaid calling cards do have more advantages when compared with the credit phone cards available.
- Say for example, credit phone cards charge in a different way and with different rates whether you’re using it during the day time of the night time. Whereas prepaid calling cards offer a set rate per minute whether the call is done during the day time or the night time.
- But, make a note on the prepaid calling cards that charge higher amount of rates on any international call or for any domestic calls for long distance. Prepaid calling cards are easy to use as compared to credit phone cards.
- You just need to dial a toll free access number, punch in your pin number and dial the number you want to talk with. With most of the prepaid calling cards you’re aware about the remaining time on your call. Prepaid calling cards are very much convenient while making the use of it.
- In fact whenever you’re in need of using a pay phone, there’s no need for looking for a chance for paying off a penny, just take out your prepaid calling card and you can head ahead for calling your people by using it.
- Even, prepaid calling cards helps in making a confirm budget for making the international calls. Decide how much of your money you want to spend on your long distance calls. Preparing your phone calls helps in offering you with more control over the money you’re spending and helps you in avoiding paying off the monthly telephonic bills at your home.
- The prepaid calling cards are easily available from any general store or retail store. Even you can buy it from any gas station, but to be heading ahead with the smartest choice, buy it from the internet.
- It’s advisable of buying it online because it helps in offering better comparison between different prepaid calling cards and you can select your best one according to the budget you can easily afford.
Gadget cleaning tips
Gadgets are termed to be the ultimate sources of utility. Gadgets offer better usage and make our task well easier. They somehow help in not getting you bored. Trust me; gadgets do lot more things in our daily life. It makes our work and task easier in daily routine. But like any common type of electronic device, there might be chances of malfunction. It might also be possible that it can even stop your daily work, because it is an electronic device which is used for always. But there is nothing to worry about because it is easy to avoid such situation. Take proper care of your gadgets you own. With all your concern regarding your gadgets, here is the list of important points that offers better clarity towards the work. Following the tips will help you in taking proper care of your gadgets.
Gadgets taking care tips:
- Keeping your electronic gadgets neat and clean is the first priority for you. Always try out of keeping your electronic gadgets up to date, neat and tidy enough for the use. Whether they are simple mobile phones, tablets, notebooks or touch screen phones or cameras. They are still needed to be cleaned regularly for better functions.
- Scheduling a specific day for cleaning your gadget is best suited. It helps in avoiding any serious problems later on in the future. Another tip is say no to the sunlight. Heat or sunlight often over heats the device. It is strictly prohibited of not using your electronic gadget under the sunlight.
- Because exploring more of your device towards the sun rays might stand you up with the possibilities of device malfunction. Always try hard for keeping your electronic gadgets out of heated points. It offers better preventive measures for keeping your phone out of damaging effects.
- It is advisable of always carrying your phone in a bag or pouch whenever you are heading out in the sunlight. Using and protecting your phone from a protective casing is one such option useful for taking proper care of your electronic gadgets. Always buy protective casing for your electronic gadgets.
- Often such cases are included while you are buying the electronic gadgets but if it is not included in the deal, it is advisable of including it. It offers and works as a better protective layer for increase the safety of your gadgets.
- It helps in protecting your phone from sudden damage due to dropping or falling. It is advisable of not being cheap while buying a protective case for your phone. Make sure the cased is fully equipped with entire emergency scenario.
- If found any damaging effects or observed any malfunction in your electronic gadgets, it is advisable of bringing it to the authorised centre. Never go to any convenient fixing place, because they might not know that what changes are required for making your device work smoothly.
- It is better to charge your device before it gets totally drained. Because many a times it is observed that without charging your device, it might found up with many damaging effects. These damaging effects might supply you with more cost factors.
Advantages and disadvantages of wireless chargers
Wireless charging system is a great innovation in the technology world. Wireless charging system has come long way in making a wide eco system of these devices in private homes and also public businesses. Hence now it can be integrated into anything if you want to get your device charged automatically. The benefits or advantages of wireless charging system have become too much evident and prevalent. People love to use wireless charging systems. With all its prevalent usage and advantages, it also has some of the drawbacks. Here are some of the pros and cons of wireless charging system.
Benefits of using wireless charging system are that it never has to fiddle with cords. Wireless charging systems remove the need of using messy cords and it avails you with using more convenient charging experience. You just have to drop your device on the charging station or in the charging station and you will get your phone charged. Here you don’t have to deal with cords and hence the chances of breakage and wear and tear are not very much less. If you have ever dealt with broken phone charger then you will realize how easy and comfortable it is to use a charger where there this probability is very much low. Even in case of wireless charging system, you don’t have to deal with remembering where you left the cord of your charger or even don’t have to worry about the various types of chargers for various devices. If you are having a wireless charging device, you can charge all your chargers simultaneously.
One of the major pros of using wireless charger is that some of the wireless charging technologies has the ability to integrate into any of device size of even shape. You just need to have a tiny wireless charging receiver and it can be implemented into any of the small device like headphones, smart watch in order to make wireless charging possible for all.
- Multiple device being charged wirelessly
Each and every person in today’s world has too many electronic devices and they all need to be charged for usage. Having a wireless charging system enables you to charge all them without any tangled cords and confusion as to which charger belongs to which device or any such other confusion. The clutter will also be less and things will be more managed.
One of the major drawbacks of using wireless charging system is its slow performance. This is one of the reasons why it is not fully integrated and considered to be less efficient than a traditional charger. It depends upon the technology of the charger; certain charger cannot reach the same level of efficiency as that of traditional charger. Hence the process tends to be bit slower. The heat which is generated in such types of chargers is really very high as compared to that of traditional chargers which is also a big drawback.
Conserve your phones battery with proper tricks
Apple, blackberry and Samsung and many other local brands have come up with smartphones which are now equipped with many powerful mobile operating systems like Nokia’s Symbian, Apples IOS and Google’s Android which allows the user with facility to play games, listen music, click pictures, stream videos and access to net. With many such things running on the same time it is but obvious that the battery life of your phone will be affected. Your phone will be using more battery and draining more battery with all multiple functions and varied range of capabilities. In such case, you will be hunting for something which can conserve your phone’s battery. It is very irritating to charge your phone very frequently and hence you search for those things which can conserve your phone’s battery. By making some simple changes in the way of using your phone, you can easily conserve your phone’s battery. Here are some of the useful and easy tips to conserve your phone’s battery.
One of the very easy ways to conserve your phone’s battery is to turn off vibrations. Vibrations are great for you to get notifications about messages or incoming calls when you are in meeting or you are in theatre or any other place where you need to keep your phone on silent. But when you want to conserve your phone’s battery, you need to keep your phone on ringing as vibrations generally eat up more battery as compared to ringtones. Thus when you are not in any situation where you need to keep your phone on vibration mode, you must opt for keeping your phone on ringing to conserve your phone’s battery.
This one simple tip can conserve your phone’s battery to great extent. You can see a drastic change in your battery by making your screen dim. It is obvious that keeping your brightness to the highest will consume more battery. Every single time you use your phone, it will consume higher amount of battery. Thus keep your brightness low especially at those times when you are not using your phone. You are also availed with an auto brightness option in your phone, it will adjust the brightness according to the type of work you are doing. Keeping your brightness level always low can save your battery life to great extent in the long run.
If you want to conserve your phone’s battery, you must pay focus on your screens display. Keeping the display always active also eats up lots of your battery. Thus try and shorten the screen timeout and see the change in your battery consumption. This will decide for how long your screen will be lit up even after you are done with using your phone. Many of you have a habit of keeping no screen timeout and then locking the phone when the work is done. But it can happen many of the times you forget to lock the phone and thus your battery is wasted a lot. Thus if you want to conserve your phone’s battery, you must shorten screen timeout.