Most expensive phones in the world
The prices of most expensive phones would be far from your expectation. When you will come across the name of the phones and their pieces and you will think that it is totally insane to pay such a huge price for phone. However there are people who do exist and there are such phones which do exist for which such prices are also ready to be paid. If you haven’t come across such top expensive phones in the world with jaw dropping prices, then check this list and be aware of such phones.
Falcon Supernova Pink Diamond iPhone 6
This phone is considered as the most expensive phone in the entire world. The price of this phone is 95.5 million US dollars. Yes you heard it right it is that high. The reason of the price of this phone being so high is plenty of diamonds which is there on the device. One of the major attractions of this phone is the huge 18 carat diamond which catches eye of any person having a glance at this phone. This huge diamond is said to be of two colors pink and blue but it is believed majorly of pink only. The cheaper one design of this phone also ranges 48 million US dollars and hence for this beautiful and huge diamond, 95.5 million dollars is justifiable making this phone, the most expensive mobile phone in the entire world.
You know that iPhone never comes cheap but this iPhone 5 black is way higher than what is called expensive costing 15.3 million US dollars making this phone second most expensive phone in the world. We all are very clearly aware that black diamonds are considered as some of the rarest form of diamonds and when it is used n iPhone, the price will definitely touch the limits of sky. There are only one or two pieces of these phones in the world and it is making use of black diamond along with other types of diamonds, gold and also some other rare and expensive stones.
This phone is on the 3rd position on the list of most expensive phones in the world carrying an amazingly high price of 1.3 million US dollars. The major attraction of this phone is the main button which is the home button which is made up of high qualitative 6.6 carat of diamond which gives immense level of beauty to this phone and is considered as one of the most luxurious phone in the world. Along with this highly expensive and quality, diamond, this phone also has 18 carat of yellow gold along with white and rose gold.
This phone is getting the fourth position in the list of most expensive phones in the world because of it being designed by the great designer Emmanuel gueit. This phone is made up from pure white gold of 18 carat whose installation is done with VVS1 graded diamond of 120 carat.
Features of Google pixel 2
The first Google pixel had certain features which made it stood out in the year 2016. The rear camera of the phone was something which no other phones offer. Google assistant was the first assistant of the phone and the endless photo storage was the best part. However apart from these features, Google pixel was not something extraordinary or let’s says it was quite dull. Dull is not just related with the looks. However the specifications that Google pixel gave offer the best android experience but from a consumer’s point of view, they will always go for comparison when they invest in an expensive phone like Pixel or Pixel XL. To satisfy the customers, here are some of the attractive features of Google Pixel 2 which will compete with the leading phones like Samsung galaxy S8 or IPhone 7.
There have been two strong opinions about the design of pixel phone on the internet. The first one is that they look way too much similar with that of the iPhone and the second one is that they look quite plain and boring. When the pixel phones are compared to the phones having curved glass like Samsung galaxy S7 edge, they actually quite boring. The first opinion is bit difficult to deny. If you have a look at the front side of the iPhone 7 and Google Pixel, their similarity can’t be denied. HTC, the company which have contracted to manufacture such phones and they also built up their own iPhone clone not a long time ago which also looked quite similar with that of the Pixel coincidently. However the Pixel phone looks like Google have assembled something in hurry. The second opinion also deserves some credibility as when someone is investing a big amount they would not want something mild looking. The squarish glass placed right above aluminum back looks bit out of place. This glass also breaks much easily which Google should have paid some focus on.
Google ran out of time for making their first Pixel phone totally dust and water resistant. This is the reason that they are IP53 certified instead of IP67 or IP68 certified. Now let’s understand this in simple language if your phone is IP53 certified than it can survive casual splashes of water. If you put phone fully in water then also it will be fine in case of IP67 or IP68. No one will intentionally dip their phone in water but every popular phone in today’s time like iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus or Samsung galaxy S8 are prepared for the scenario of accidentally being dumped in the water. This was a drawback in the 1st Pixel but it has been overcome in case of Google Pixel 2 and it has been made totally dust and water proof.
Google pixel 2 has the dual rear camera set up and this set up will allow zooming the subject without losing any detail. There is also a feature to blur the background and focus only on the object.
Android Apps coming out from a smartphone
Smartphones have made up their routes to our day to day period. In fact we can say, we cannot deal with our day without using them. They have in fact become our need for daily use. Taking from reading the books to online shopping, each and everything you need your smartphone with you. And what makes the use of smartphone easier, the android apps installed. Android is a better version that simplifies our operations while using the smartphones. Smartphone has become the personalize source for entertainment and some of the important formation. In today’s time, if you want to send an important sms or any email, you simply need to know the operations for using your smartphone. If you’re selecting android to be your stage for exploring more of your work, it is considered to be the right choice.
Here is the list of benefits any person can avail by using the android apps. Don’t hesitate for anything, as you will know come to know and get more familiar with things if you actually use it. Let’s see ahead!
Android app using benefits:
- Android applications are free. Android is one of the open source of using has comparatively comprise of low entry barriers and this simply results in allowing the small business for growing its business by using the operating system. The operating system of android is very simply and efficient that can easily be learned by any of the people.
- Well, android applications are hot in trend. And it is always advisable of installing the most prevailed trend for growing the scope of your business. According the latest figures and it is more than 83 percentage of the entire market share I the terms of smartphone market. In fact it is termed that more than 1 million of the devices are powered by the android operating system.
- It is considered to be the huge market which offers with huge opportunities of growing their scape of business. Even, there are many of the software that is helpful for getting known to the operating system of the android. You can easily build up the applications for your business. It will help you in improving the scope of your business too.
- Even, the key benefit of using android app, it allows a free passage for keeping your creativity and imagination for making your business app more efficient and effective for the people out there. Well, I guess no other platform might offer you with the free passage for being creative and express your imagination on it.
- In fact the android apps don’t have such huge process of going through the strict and stringent process of approval for simply making their way to the market. So basically from the process of presenting it, preparing it, making the changes according to the business and to the process of approval, it is really a short one that can help you in easily starting up with your idea to explore. using android app for you benefits is worth for investing in for growing your business.
Memory Cards – Three types
It is very important to keep our data trackback in storage now a days. As there are even chances that if any business fails to back up the important data and information, it could simply result in losing your work, let your clients and customers and also can lead in wasting your company’s money too. Well, to avoid this situation, it is advisable of to keep and store your important data in your memory card. People might need more amount of data backup for storing their important information of the company. The role of memory card comes into account. You can store your important files, data and information in your memory card so that whenever you miss out your important docs you can take the help of memory card your your back up.
Even there are different means that has changed over the years for saving the information. Few years ago, use of magnetic chips was made for storing huge files and information. Though it was very easy and simple of storing the data but there were chances of losing the data too. Well, it simply needed hard work for storing the data and keeping them safe. For storing more of your backup data, you might also need the help of CDs, Zip disks, memory cards and memory sticks if the data is more. All of this storage device takes minimal amount of expenditure and is fast in functioning.
Well, memory card is a small device that is sued for stocking the backup information and data that is important. Even, there are many and varied alternatives are available in memory cards like computer flash or CF, Flash memory cards, Secure Digital or SD cards and SanDisk cards are certainly some of its examples. Memory card is used for storing back up like music, texts, movies, videos and pictures. Even, there are other types of memory cards available like Memory Stick, Smart Media Cards and Multi Media Cards. Are you waiting for me to offer you with the pros and cons of memory cards? Here are some of its important benefits and disadvantages that should be kept in mind while buying a memory card!
Pros of memory card:
- Well, memory card has nonvolatile memory that helps in keeping the data intact and stable on the card. The data stored in the memory cards are not needed to refresh periodically and there is no threat of losing the data too!
- They do not offer noise while working on.
- It needs fewer amounts for power for working.
- The memory cards are highly portable that can be carried from one place to another.
- There are many different ratios available in the storage option.
- For cost effective option, one can make the use of larger sized memory cards too.
Cons of memory cards:
- There are more chances of breaking the small device. It is nice and delicate that is needed to be cared carefully.
- They can easily get smashed, misplaced or lost from its place.
- There are chances that the memory card can get affected or gets corrupted due to any electronic device.
Must have phone accessories
That one thing which we always carry with us and use the most in today’s time is our phone. We might give our closets keys to our dear one but we will not give our phone’s password to them, now you see our phone is that important to us. When something is that important, you need to care for it also. When you are dressing up for a party, just a good dress is not enough, you will want to have good shoes, good bag, good perfume and several other things which can complement with your dress. You will also have that same feeling with your phone. Having just a phone is not enough; you also need to have accessories which can complement with your phone. There are several must have phone accessories. These must have phone accessories will make the experience of using your phone more good or in other case you will not be able to stay without having those must have phone accessories. These must have phone accessories are very basic but still you would want to have them. Here is a list of some of them.
If you have some really use of your phone then you will be in constant fear that your phone will leave you in the urge and you cannot afford to lose that as it affects you a lot. In this case you can have an external battery for your use. These are like the cells which can charge your phone for four or five times. These smaller cells are easier to carry and use. It can fit in your pocket and has the capacity to charge any phone in the market.
If you are a music lover and want to rock your feet on rock music or you like to watch videos while travelling then nice headphones is a must have phone accessory. This can be one of your daily use gadgets. You will definitely have earplugs with your phone but they are not much loud and will not last much. The real satisfaction lies in using good headphones.
Your phones screen is one of the most delicate part of your phone and however careful you are, there will be chances where you cannot be careful and would drop your phone. Repairing a broken screen can be quite costly and you want to bear that cost and hence it is advisable to install a glass screen protector on your phone. This is must have phone accessory and must apply this before even you start to use your phone
You will have some drops, spills or kids using your phone and these are some of the basic reasons of damaging your phone. Now you cannot avoid these situations from happening but you can have cover when these things happen. Having a nice protective phone case will save your phone from many damages, spots and spills and is among the must have phone accessory.
Increased Broadband Speed
Well, we might all have faced this situation of power broadband speed. There’s nothing more annoying than the low speed of the broadband. If you observe your broadband suddenly slowing down its speed, while you’re working or watching something really interesting on internet. Here are certain tips on making your internet increasing the broadband speed. Bring back the broadband speed by following the tips stated below:
Broadband speed increasing tips:
- First thing you should perform is to check the speed of your broadband. Make sure that the speed of your broadband is okay that is suitable to your computer. If you haven’t already performed this thing, make the use of a speed tester for measuring the level that on which speed your broadband connections is running.
- Observe the difference and work on it ahead. If you’re using an old version of broadband, it simply will turn up your broadband speed to be slow. Even, there are updates being made all the time to the browser you’re using. So, it’s always advisable of using latest browser and updates so that your broadband speed can easily match up with your computer.
- If the browser is outdated, t will simply take a long time for loading, surfing and downloading anything. It’s advisable of switching over to another browser of you observe the browser is no more being accepted any of the sites. Even, repositioning your router to any other place in your home or office is another solution that might result in increasing the speed of your broadband.
- If you’re having any wireless connection router, make sure to place it somewhere else that can help you in increasing its speed. It’s advisable of placing to any of the area where you can observe the signal to be high. Don’t place to any of the area where you observe more distraction towards the signal.
- If possible avoid any barriers between the computer and the router. But, basically, it’s advisable of positioning the router to a height. Another tip that can prove helpful to you is by checking any of your Wi-Fi settings. As there are many different settings that can simply affect the signal and the connection power of your broadband.
- Adjust your Wi-Fi setting for enjoying the best speed of your broadband. If you observe different connections of your neighbor interfering your broadband speed, make manual changes for increasing the speed of your broadband. Make such a password that is difficult to crack. It’s advisable of using both the alphabetical letters as well as the numerical in your password. If the password is secured, no one can beat up with the speed of your broadband because no one can now is able to hack your password and connect their computer.
- Even, there are many applications that consume more of broadband; it’s advisable of avoiding such application for enjoying the better speed. This type of applications simply results in running the computer at a slower speed. Even, there are chances that you won’t realize that the application is consuming more of your broadband.
Protecting your touch screen
In today’s time smart phones and tablets are available with very tough and even very much scratch resistant and come with touch screen panels. In many of today’s touch screen phone, there is corning gorilla glass which is very tough material for protecting your touch screen. It will protect your glass from getting scratched and cracked. It’s very important that you take proper care of your touch screen to make it long lasting. You cannot use your phone recklessly or else it can damage your screen and break it leading to replace it which can be really costly. To help you care for your phone and protect your touch screen, here are some of the tips and tricks to guide you.
Be careful while using tools
Most safe tool for operating your touch screen is your fingers only if not fingers then you can use stylus which comes with your phone. Say for example galaxy note 3 has a stylus with it and you can use it on your screen for operating it. In case of Sony Xperia Z Ultra have a pencil and it allows use of pencil on your screen. Well make sure it is allowed only on specified devices and you cannot use it on all.
Get alert about its limits
Try and don’t let your touch screen come in the contact with any other electrical things. Many people have misconception that magnet will cause damage to your phone, which is clearly a misconception only as magnets not at all damage your phone. The only which magnet does to your phone is it mess up built in magnet sensor which is basically used for compassing all the apps.
Make sure you don’t give your phone electrostatic discharges. This will cause a sudden surge of electricity between two connected electrical devices. This can definitely cause your touch screen to work inappropriately. This will happen if you place your phone nearby any device which is isolated from ground which can conduct electricity.
This is very obvious thing to protect your touch screen. Make sure to not to tap your phone with any sharp thing or make sure to not to bang it anywhere for making it work if it is not working properly. Your phone is not like your old TV. For protecting your touch screen, you have to calm and composed while using it. Make sure you don’t get very much excited while playing candy crush and apply extreme pressure on your phone. This can really damage your touch screen.
Have you ever heard burn in? This is what happens when you are leaving your phone idle and not using it and even not turning off its display for a long period of time. Hence make sure to not to leave your phone idle for too long period of time to save your phone from burn in.
Increase in your Android Phone’s Battery Life
Varied and ample of technology, system and drives are upgrading day by day. Most of the companies are behind launching their best piece of technology in the form of smart phone. They are well powerful to use but unfortunately, they are supported with endless battery life. In fact many of us might be enlighten by the battery charged whole night is sufficient enough for whole day. But, sadly it sometimes isn’t what we are in need of. There are number of things and factors that are used by different companies for changing the look, appearance by making it look even thinner, brighter screens, even larger screens, more software benefits, upgraded version of quod core processor and many other things are increasing the interest of people for buying it.
But, there’s nothing more interesting towards increasing the battery life. But, there’s nothing to worry about because there are certain things you can perform. By performing it, you can simply boost your android phone’s battery life. Try out these tips for exercising and noticing the boosting of your android phone’s battery life.
Android phone’s battery life boosting tips:
- Try to find out, which application is sucking most of your battery life in your android phone. Start by navigating to the settings and see to the battery organizer chart. It’ll simply show you the breakdown of application consuming the most of the battery out of your android phone.
- If you observe the application that your barely even use is consuming more of the battery, simply uninstall it or turn off the featuring effects of that application. Reduce the use of Facebook, twitter, emails from your android phones.
- Reduce their polling frequency for noticing any change in your better consumption. If you’re not fond of any hardware radio on your phone, it’s advisable of shutting it of right away. There are chances that it might increase and consume more of battery life from your android phone.
- Turn off your GPS, Wi-Fi, or LTE that you observe on in your android phone. They consume most of the battery because it also needs a constant flow of internet. As it is a location based application, access over internet is constant. It might drain up your battery life to a faster extend than you’ve thought of.
- If you’re android phone is supplied with the feature of power saving mode, make the use of that application for saving on the batter life in your android phones. Extreme or ultra-power saving mode is a beneficial key that respectively limits the use of texts, web browsing, Facebook and even the phone calls.
- Even it can last for few remaining percentage for extending up to 4 to 5 hours more. It’s advisable of trimming the applications running behind your background. Many a times, we don’t know which applications are running and this results in simply draining the battery life of your android phone. Clear the RAM for 2 to 3 times a day for enjoying the speed as well as the longer durability of battery life in your android phones.
Phone with good camera
There was a time when people use to see battery life and durability of phone. These should be the basic and most important factors in phone. This is now changed a lot. Today’s generation is photo maniac and one of the most important factors they search in their phone is great camera. Cameras in your smartphones have also become very smart and you get amazing pictures that you don’t even feel the need of actual camera. In a way phone is taking place of cameras. Phones with great camera has several features which have greatly improved quality images taken by the smartphones having OIS (optical image stabilization), bright lenses, large sensors and optical zoom features making smart phones even advanced for photography. The photographic capacities of smartphones have become a big point for selling. Many of the premium smartphones also have feature of shooting raw photos so that you can have total control of image processing. If you are also photo maniac and love taking pictures and considering a new phone having this quality, here is a list of phones having great camera.
This phone is having 12 megapixel of rear camera. This phone also has dual pixel quality with a bright 1.7 aperture. This phone possess a quad HD screen for having a crystal clear view and it has a capacity to capture 4K video along with 8 megapixel still when it is there on the video mode. This phone with great camera is waterproof and dustproof till the depth of 1.5m for a time period of 30 minutes. It also has the ability of expanding its memory by inserting a micro SD card and a tough gorilla glass on your screen and also on the backside of the phone. This phone with great camera is perfect for those people who would like to get out and take plenty of images despite of the type of weather. The operation speed of this phone with great camera is also very impressive and its volume button can also be used as shutter button.
This phone with great camera has 23 megapixel, f2.0 camera on back and 5 megapixels in the front for selfie. This phone also have the capacity of capturing 4K videos which is perfect for those who loves taking videos and photos. The size of phone is 5 inches in height and it is 2.55 inches in width. This phone with great camera is dust proof along with being water proof. The battery of this phone lasts for approximately 2 days. This phone is great for those who loves photography but are very much conscious about the size of the phone.
This phone with great camera is placed in the middle of the Moto x style and Moto G in the current smartphone range of Motorola. It has 21 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera having a display of 5.5 inch.
Prepaid Calling Card benefits
In today’s time, people are seen spending more time talking on phones, rather than talking in front. There are any friends and family we want to talk for about what is going on in their life and also many business associates with whom we want to discuss the projects and the deals. And prepaid calling cards are best suitable for those people who spend most of their time in calling people. Prepaid calling cards helps in offering a great way to us for calling people from almost any telephone and from anywhere in the world. Prepaid calling cards are basically introduced in the year 1970 and are now widely used by almost each and every part of the world. There are different benefits of prepaid calling cards that help the person in using it with ease.
Prepaid calling card benefits:
- Prepaid calling cards are helpful in offering low cost and helps in simplifying the ways of dialing long distance calling. It is also beneficial for the users in the case of emergency. Prepaid calling cards do have more advantages when compared with the credit phone cards available.
- Say for example, credit phone cards charge in a different way and with different rates whether you’re using it during the day time of the night time. Whereas prepaid calling cards offer a set rate per minute whether the call is done during the day time or the night time.
- But, make a note on the prepaid calling cards that charge higher amount of rates on any international call or for any domestic calls for long distance. Prepaid calling cards are easy to use as compared to credit phone cards.
- You just need to dial a toll free access number, punch in your pin number and dial the number you want to talk with. With most of the prepaid calling cards you’re aware about the remaining time on your call. Prepaid calling cards are very much convenient while making the use of it.
- In fact whenever you’re in need of using a pay phone, there’s no need for looking for a chance for paying off a penny, just take out your prepaid calling card and you can head ahead for calling your people by using it.
- Even, prepaid calling cards helps in making a confirm budget for making the international calls. Decide how much of your money you want to spend on your long distance calls. Preparing your phone calls helps in offering you with more control over the money you’re spending and helps you in avoiding paying off the monthly telephonic bills at your home.
- The prepaid calling cards are easily available from any general store or retail store. Even you can buy it from any gas station, but to be heading ahead with the smartest choice, buy it from the internet.
- It’s advisable of buying it online because it helps in offering better comparison between different prepaid calling cards and you can select your best one according to the budget you can easily afford.