Protecting your touch screen
In today’s time smart phones and tablets are available with very tough and even very much scratch resistant and come with touch screen panels. In many of today’s touch screen phone, there is corning gorilla glass which is very tough material for protecting your touch screen. It will protect your glass from getting scratched and cracked. It’s very important that you take proper care of your touch screen to make it long lasting. You cannot use your phone recklessly or else it can damage your screen and break it leading to replace it which can be really costly. To help you care for your phone and protect your touch screen, here are some of the tips and tricks to guide you.
Be careful while using tools
Most safe tool for operating your touch screen is your fingers only if not fingers then you can use stylus which comes with your phone. Say for example galaxy note 3 has a stylus with it and you can use it on your screen for operating it. In case of Sony Xperia Z Ultra have a pencil and it allows use of pencil on your screen. Well make sure it is allowed only on specified devices and you cannot use it on all.
Get alert about its limits
Try and don’t let your touch screen come in the contact with any other electrical things. Many people have misconception that magnet will cause damage to your phone, which is clearly a misconception only as magnets not at all damage your phone. The only which magnet does to your phone is it mess up built in magnet sensor which is basically used for compassing all the apps.
Make sure you don’t give your phone electrostatic discharges. This will cause a sudden surge of electricity between two connected electrical devices. This can definitely cause your touch screen to work inappropriately. This will happen if you place your phone nearby any device which is isolated from ground which can conduct electricity.
This is very obvious thing to protect your touch screen. Make sure to not to tap your phone with any sharp thing or make sure to not to bang it anywhere for making it work if it is not working properly. Your phone is not like your old TV. For protecting your touch screen, you have to calm and composed while using it. Make sure you don’t get very much excited while playing candy crush and apply extreme pressure on your phone. This can really damage your touch screen.
Have you ever heard burn in? This is what happens when you are leaving your phone idle and not using it and even not turning off its display for a long period of time. Hence make sure to not to leave your phone idle for too long period of time to save your phone from burn in.
Increase in your Android Phone’s Battery Life
Varied and ample of technology, system and drives are upgrading day by day. Most of the companies are behind launching their best piece of technology in the form of smart phone. They are well powerful to use but unfortunately, they are supported with endless battery life. In fact many of us might be enlighten by the battery charged whole night is sufficient enough for whole day. But, sadly it sometimes isn’t what we are in need of. There are number of things and factors that are used by different companies for changing the look, appearance by making it look even thinner, brighter screens, even larger screens, more software benefits, upgraded version of quod core processor and many other things are increasing the interest of people for buying it.
But, there’s nothing more interesting towards increasing the battery life. But, there’s nothing to worry about because there are certain things you can perform. By performing it, you can simply boost your android phone’s battery life. Try out these tips for exercising and noticing the boosting of your android phone’s battery life.
Android phone’s battery life boosting tips:
- Try to find out, which application is sucking most of your battery life in your android phone. Start by navigating to the settings and see to the battery organizer chart. It’ll simply show you the breakdown of application consuming the most of the battery out of your android phone.
- If you observe the application that your barely even use is consuming more of the battery, simply uninstall it or turn off the featuring effects of that application. Reduce the use of Facebook, twitter, emails from your android phones.
- Reduce their polling frequency for noticing any change in your better consumption. If you’re not fond of any hardware radio on your phone, it’s advisable of shutting it of right away. There are chances that it might increase and consume more of battery life from your android phone.
- Turn off your GPS, Wi-Fi, or LTE that you observe on in your android phone. They consume most of the battery because it also needs a constant flow of internet. As it is a location based application, access over internet is constant. It might drain up your battery life to a faster extend than you’ve thought of.
- If you’re android phone is supplied with the feature of power saving mode, make the use of that application for saving on the batter life in your android phones. Extreme or ultra-power saving mode is a beneficial key that respectively limits the use of texts, web browsing, Facebook and even the phone calls.
- Even it can last for few remaining percentage for extending up to 4 to 5 hours more. It’s advisable of trimming the applications running behind your background. Many a times, we don’t know which applications are running and this results in simply draining the battery life of your android phone. Clear the RAM for 2 to 3 times a day for enjoying the speed as well as the longer durability of battery life in your android phones.