Varied and ample of technology, system and drives are upgrading day by day. Most of the companies are behind launching their best piece of technology in the form of smart phone. They are well powerful to use but unfortunately, they are supported with endless battery life. In fact many of us might be enlighten by the battery charged whole night is sufficient enough for whole day. But, sadly it sometimes isn’t what we are in need of. There are number of things and factors that are used by different companies for changing the look, appearance by making it look even thinner, brighter screens, even larger screens, more software benefits, upgraded version of quod core processor and many other things are increasing the interest of people for buying it.
But, there’s nothing more interesting towards increasing the battery life. But, there’s nothing to worry about because there are certain things you can perform. By performing it, you can simply boost your android phone’s battery life. Try out these tips for exercising and noticing the boosting of your android phone’s battery life.
Android phone’s battery life boosting tips:
- Try to find out, which application is sucking most of your battery life in your android phone. Start by navigating to the settings and see to the battery organizer chart. It’ll simply show you the breakdown of application consuming the most of the battery out of your android phone.
- If you observe the application that your barely even use is consuming more of the battery, simply uninstall it or turn off the featuring effects of that application. Reduce the use of Facebook, twitter, emails from your android phones.
- Reduce their polling frequency for noticing any change in your better consumption. If you’re not fond of any hardware radio on your phone, it’s advisable of shutting it of right away. There are chances that it might increase and consume more of battery life from your android phone.
- Turn off your GPS, Wi-Fi, or LTE that you observe on in your android phone. They consume most of the battery because it also needs a constant flow of internet. As it is a location based application, access over internet is constant. It might drain up your battery life to a faster extend than you’ve thought of.
- If you’re android phone is supplied with the feature of power saving mode, make the use of that application for saving on the batter life in your android phones. Extreme or ultra-power saving mode is a beneficial key that respectively limits the use of texts, web browsing, Facebook and even the phone calls.
- Even it can last for few remaining percentage for extending up to 4 to 5 hours more. It’s advisable of trimming the applications running behind your background. Many a times, we don’t know which applications are running and this results in simply draining the battery life of your android phone. Clear the RAM for 2 to 3 times a day for enjoying the speed as well as the longer durability of battery life in your android phones.